First Grade Sight Words
Let's Color Words! Trace, write, connect the dots and learn to spell!
Is your child struggling to read and spell? Perhaps a different approach is needed to reinforce your child's instruction. What better way to learn words than through coloring?
Using the Dolch sigh word lists, each sight word is repeated SIX times on each page. Lined space is also provided for your child to practice writing each word as well. We believe by repeatedly coloring and writing words in a fun way, your child will retain their spelling further helping with their reading.
41 First Grade Sight Words to color including:
Use colored pencil, crayon or other coloring medium. If using markers or paint, we recommend
either removing the sheet of paper or placing a buffer, such as another sheet or two of paper or thin plastic or cardboard between the coloring pages, so as to prevent bleed through.
8.5 x 11 paper size.
- Printed on one side of the paper to prevent bleed through.
- 41 words, each repeated 6 times per page.
- Color, trace and connect the dots for each word.
- Lined writing space to practice writing each word.
- 6 pages of connect the dot words at the end of the book.
Matte cover suitable for coloring as well!