- Molshine Washi paper with a rich variety of shapes, patterns and colors is the favorite of DIY lovers. It is light, waterproof, adhesive and easy to rip off without adhesive residue, which makes it possible to bring creative ideas to life. It can be used to decorate anything you like to add a comfortable mood to your life, easily as change clothes.
- Molshine washi paper with a rich variety of shapes, patterns and colors is the favorite of DIY lovers.
- Advice of material and adhesives.
- Advice of material and adhesives washi is a style of paper from Japan.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Molshine Tapes are backed by 100% guarantee that you are fully satisfied with your product or receive your money back.
Details: Advice of material and Adhesives
Washi is a style of paper from Japan that is made by hand in the traditional manner. It is made of natural fibers commonly from the bark of the Gampi tree, Mitsumata shrub, or mulberry. However, washi also can be made using bamboo, hemp, rice, and wheat. So they are semitransparent, have a nice feel and easy to use. The adhesive force of a washi tape is a compromise between two opposing properties: adhesive ability and removability. Washi tapes are excellent for light-duty packaging. The adhesive ability may be improved by carefully selecting the type of packaging material, using clean, dry hands to apply and by letting the tape adhere to the surface without disturbance. Advice on washi tape feature
Washi tape can be reused since they are removable and repositionable. Also it can be torn by hand but the use of a tape dispenser or scissors is recommended for cleaner cuts. Its surface is smooth, with excellent waterproof performance. Advice on wash tape application
There are millions of uses of washi tapes. Among them are decorating scrapbooks and calendars, differentiating keys, dishes, cups, personal items and practically any other type of decoration or identification. Lots of Washi tape project ideas can be found online. Get creative.
Color: Natural Colors